The Downtown Dreamer: Fall Fair Fun

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Fair Fun


I don't think I've mentioned this enough, but I LOVE the Fall season.
The changing colours of the leaves, chunky scarves & light jackets and the cool crisp air.
You know that early October part of it, not so much the November weather.

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of going to a local Fall Fair. It was pure love! From the carnival rides, the fattening fried foods and the tractor pulls (yes, that's a thing!), it was so much fun.
There's something truly special about this season.





I had this outfit picked out even before deciding to go to the fair. I don't know why but, for some reason, plaid & military green just scream Fall to me.

When I bought this jacket back in the Spring, it was love at first sight. And lucky for me, it goes with everything! I think I've worn it way too much over the past few months, so it's almost good thing that we're taking a break from each other.



Outfit Details - Jacket: Old Navy, Shirt: Hollister, Pants: Sirens, Shoes: Payless, Bracelets: Gifts, Ring: Aldo


What's your favourite thing about Fall?

Till Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment