The Downtown Dreamer: Blue Suede Shoes

Friday, November 15, 2013

Blue Suede Shoes






Outfit Details - Blazer: H&M, Dress: Dynamite (still available in store, similar), Shoes: Forever 21 (similar), Bracelet: Gift


When I was eight years old, my aunt bought me my first pair of high heels. They were the cutest black Maryjanes with a teeny tiny chunky heel. I adored them! That is, until my mom "accidentally" threw them out. My little fashionist heart broke in a billion pieces. It was definitely a sad day, but luckily I recovered, and years later I found these beautiful blue suede heels. But, I'm pretty sure those little Maryjanes were the ones that started my shoe obsession.

This outfit combines all my favourite things - a sweater dress, beautiful heels and leather!
This dress fits like a glove and it's surprisingly comfortable. The material is soft and flattering to any figure. Though, since it's pretty form fitting, I paired it with a leather sleeved blazer...another favourite of mine, which I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of on the blog.

Till Next Time,

4 comments:

  1. So great meeting you today. And I love the blue shoes. Gorgeous. Can't wait for more ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joanna! It was a pleasure to meet you too!

      Delete
  2. I just love your blazer, the leather sleeves are perfect! And the bright blue heels add a wonderful pop of colour to your look :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cee! The jacket is so versatile, and can be easily dressed up or down.

      Delete