The Downtown Dreamer: Crazy About Cobalt Blue

Friday, October 18, 2013

Crazy About Cobalt Blue

Outfit Details - Pants & Blazer: H&M, Top: Winners (old), Shoes: Michael Antonio, Purse: Coach, Bracelet: ILY Couture (on sale!)

I've been taking full advantage of the weather lately. It looks like Fall, but it certainly doesn't feel like it.
By this time of the year, jackets and sweaters are a must. But, it's been so lovely outside that I can opt out of wearing those things and instead go out wearing a light blazer, if that!

I bought this blazer in the summer, and I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. Cobalt blue has been my favourite colour for quite sometime. Its deep richness adds a bold pop to any outfit...especially when paired with black and white. I think I've worn that colour combo to death...and I don't think I'm done with it yet.

Till Next Time,

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! Those shoes are AMAZE.

    xo,
    Anum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Anum!
    The shoes are surprisingly comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete