The Downtown Dreamer: 3.1 Philip Lim for Target

Friday, September 6, 2013

3.1 Philip Lim for Target

Is it weird that I've been counting down the days until the '3.1 Philip Lim for Target' collection comes out?

When I heard that Target paired up with Philip Lim to bring the latest designer collaboration, I was thrilled (to say the least). I love when designers collaborate with ready-to-wear retail stores (Target, H&M, to name a few) to bring accessible and affordable lines to consumers.

The Philip Lim collection is nothing short of spectacular. The designer brings a sophisticated yet functional line to Target, and with nothing above $299.99! I love the bold prints, neutral tones and overall classic designs. The collection will include women and men’s apparel and accessories (including shoes and bags).

You can preview the collection here

Now that we have Target in Canada, I can't wait to be able to actually check out the designer collections in store, rather than lusting over them online.

9 days to go!

Till Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment