The Downtown Dreamer: Dreaming of Fall

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dreaming of Fall

There's no denying that Fall is my favourite season of the year. I started dreaming up my Fall wardrobe in the beginning of August. While I love the summer heat and wearing little sundresses, nothing beats the cool crisp air in the Fall. I love dressing in cozy sweaters and stylish boots. Here are a few things I'm coveting this season:

1. Platform Boots - I love these Jeffrey Campbell-esque platform boots. I have to admit, I was never a fan of the clunky shoe/heel, but I fell in love with these the minute I saw them.

2. Statement Necklace - The transition from summer to fall is often daunting. With the cooler weather setting in, a little bit of sparkle can go a long way to perk up an outfit or a mood.

3. Chunky Sweater - Chunky sweaters were made for brisk Fall days. By pairing it with some leather leggings and cute flats, it'll make the perfect cozy chic outfit.

4. Kate Spade Purse - Dare I say that this is the perfect bag for Fall? The bold two-tone colours and sleek design makes me melt. Add a bow and I'm sold.

5. Fashionable Flats - I usually lean more towards rounded toe shoes, but these nude pointed flats are so adorable. Did I mention that I can't resist anything with a bow?

6. Leather Leggings - Every fall wardrobe needs a pair of sexy leather leggings. I love these front paneled ones from Dynamite. They have the perfect amount of leather without being over-the-top.

What's on your Fall wish list?

Till Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment