The Downtown Dreamer: Something About This Place...

Monday, July 15, 2013

Something About This Place...


Hi! My name is Ree. I've been wanting to join the wonderful world of blogging for quite sometime now. Years, in fact.

I read my first fashion blog in '09. I was so inspired by these lovely, real-life women who spent endless hours writing and photographing what they loved. Selfishly, I wanted to be part of this online community too.

Like I mentioned, this blog has been in the works for years! Literally. Originally, I started it in 2010, I wrote 2 posts and then my blog aspirations slowly fizzled away. But it wasn't because I didn't want to blog, it was quite the opposite. I had so many things that I wanted to write about (DIY, Food, Fashion, Movies), that it got overwhelming. I was all over the place, so my poor little non-existent blog couldn't find a focus and it "peaced" out.

Well 3 long years later, I still can't find a focus. Ha! So, I'm embracing my scatterbrain...hopefully you will too.



Till next time!
 photo xoxoree_gif_zps4fa767e2.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment